Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Reviewing questions — do you rewrite the question?

180energyonly180energyonly Member
in General 122 karma

For the blind reviews I’m doing for the PTs, drills, etc, I want to start a list of those questions I circled and the thought process to the answers. But my question is, how do you all structure this? Ie do you write out the entire passage or maybe just a snippet of it?

Comments

• st_cupertinost_cupertino Member
    177 karma

I think that might take up too much time. I would just reference the location of the question (i.e. practice test number, section number, question number). I made a spreadsheet and plan to go back and re-do all the problems (I think 7Sage has the option for you to create problem sets?). I write out all my reasoning for each answer choice (that just lists the location as well) in a Google doc and general take aways that would make sense even not being able to see the actual stimulus.

• love2learnlove2learn Free Trial Member
    edited March 2021 252 karma

you could try to simplify the stimulus by writing it out as -conclusion- because -premise1- & -premise2/+-; missing link = x (assumption / flaw type).
    that might help you "see" it more clearly in your review each time and/or to see wrong answer patterns you might make.

as you break down and simplify your wrong answers and circled 'good guesses' you'll start to hone in on modifier words that are integral to that stimulus, or certainty/probable terms that were make or break to the right answer v. wrong answer.