Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do "removed from scoring" questions count as an incorrect answers on 7Sage?

kkole444kkole444 Alum Member
in General 1687 karma

@studentservice
When I create a problem set (PT 66 S3 Q12-18) I get all the questions correct but when I go back to "show existing problem sets" and scroll down to the one I created(PT 66 S3 Q12-18) it only says 94% correct even though I got all the question correct.

Comments

• Theo - Student ServiceTheo - Student Service Member Moderator Student Services
    848 karma

Hi there,

That's a good question!

Please allow me to check it with my team and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.

• Theo - Student ServiceTheo - Student Service Member Moderator Student Services
    848 karma

@kkole444 said:
    @studentservice
    When I create a problem set (PT 66 S3 Q12-18) I get all the questions correct but when I go back to "show existing problem sets" and scroll down to the one I created(PT 66 S3 Q12-18) it only says 94% correct even though I got all the question correct.

Hi there,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

I was able to reproduce the issue and we were able to make a fix. You should now be able to see 100% for Problem Sets where you got all questions correct.

However, please let us know if you are still having issues. We'll be here to help!

• kkole444kkole444 Alum Member
    1687 karma

Thank you

848 karma

@kkole444 said:
    Thank you

Hi there,

You're welcome! Feel free to reach out if you have any other questions.

You can also send us an email at studentservice@7sage.com