Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LG Prep

Elsa2readsElsa2reads Core Member
in Logic Games 65 karma

How can I take LG in PTs without influencing other sessions, I want to take complete LG questions like the normal exam, but I don't know how to take only the session I want in the PTs, the results and timing without affecting other sessions

Comments

• kkole444kkole444 Alum Member
    1687 karma

Hello @Elsa2reads ,
    You can go to 'resources' and then 'problem sets' then go to the PT you want and select the games you want. This will create a problem set of just the LGs you pick.
    Other than that I am not sure if there is another way to just take the LG from an exam.
    @studentservice might know another way.

• Theo - Student ServiceTheo - Student Service Member Moderator Student Services
    858 karma

@Elsa2reads said:
    How can I take LG in PTs without influencing other sessions, I want to take complete LG questions like the normal exam, but I don't know how to take only the session I want in the PTs, the results and timing without affecting other sessions

Hi there,

You can take individual sections (LR, RC LG) from any PrepTest by creating a custom Problem Set. Here's how to do one:

1. Navigate to Problem Sets under Resources
    2. Filter PrepTests to show
    3. Filter the Sections (e.g. Logic Games)
    4. Scroll down and tap the Plus icon at the leftmost column to add games/passages/questions
    5. Finally, tap on "Create Problem Set with ..." located at the bottom of the page

See example GIF below:
    Let us know if you have any further questions.

• Elsa2readsElsa2reads Core Member
    65 karma

Thank you so much!