Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Blind Reviewing Online Problem Sets/PTs

griff23dgriff23d Core Member
edited March 2021 in General 42 karma

If you are taking a problem set or PT on your computer through 7Sage, is there a way to flag a question that you want to blind review later on? I don't have a printer at home, and I think it's better for me to have scrap paper and do the problem sets/PTs on my computer screen to better simulate real test conditions anyways.

help

Comments

• kkole444kkole444 Alum Member
    1687 karma

Yes you can pin the question when look at the set of questions, or you can flag the individual question when doing the individual question, it is just above and to the right of the question.
    @studentservice will be able to show you.

• Theo - Student ServiceTheo - Student Service Member Moderator Student Services
    858 karma

@griff23d said:
    If you are taking a problem set or PT on your computer through 7Sage, is there a way to flag a question that you want to blind review later on? I don't have a printer at home, and I think it's better for me to have scrap paper and do the problem sets/PTs on my computer screen to better simulate real test conditions anyways.

help

Hi there,

You can flag questions while you're taking a PrepTest by tapping on the Flag icon located just below the question number on the digital tester. See GIF below:

Flagged questions will be marked with the Flag icon as shown below:

After you've completed the test, flagged questions are also marked with the Flag icon in your analytics. See example below:

I hope that helped. Let us know if you have any further questions!