Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

7Sage Monthly Subscription Question

sammychewssammychews Member
in General 210 karma

I subscribed to 7Sage monthly and have already paid for this last month (I'm about 2 weeks away from the next charge). If I stop my plan now (I took the April LSAT), will I still have access to my account/core curriculum for the rest of the "month"?

Additionally, if I plan to retake the LSAT and need to sign up for the monthly plan again, will my account be retained if I sign up using the same email?

help

Comments

• Theo - Student ServiceTheo - Student Service Member Moderator Student Services
    edited April 2021 850 karma

@sammychews said:
    I subscribed to 7Sage monthly and have already paid for this last month (I'm about 2 weeks away from the next charge). If I stop my plan now (I took the April LSAT), will I still have access to my account/core curriculum for the rest of the "month"?

Additionally, if I plan to retake the LSAT and need to sign up for the monthly plan again, will my account be retained if I sign up using the same email?

help

Hi there,

Yes, that's right. Monthly subscriptions can be canceled at any time, you keep whatever time you already purchased. For example, if you signed up on March 29th, you can cancel your subscription now and still have access until April 28th.

When the course expires, you can resume your subscription at any time. As long as you use the same email address, you won't lose the information in your account (progress, analytics, etc.).

Let us know if you have any further questions.