Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Master Game Board

ethansotakethansotak Core Member
in Logic Games 22 karma

Do I copy the master game board and write the rules on every logic game question?

Comments

• tahurrrrrtahurrrrr Member
    1106 karma

It all depends on the questions. You copy the master game board only when the question gives you additional information that you need to fill in. I personally wouldn't copy the rules over because of time. Just make sure they are written clearly and easy to reference.

• kkole444kkole444 Alum Member
    1687 karma

@ethansotak Do not re write the rules every time that is a huge was of time and a higher chance of making a mistake. Make the master game board(s) and leave it/them alone. If you cannot get the question without writing another game board(large majority of questions) then write an extra game board. With the lsat flex, you will just have 5 blank pieces of paper so its not like doing the games in the booklets. Make one set of your rules and then leave them alone. If the question gives you an extra rule then draw the master game board, then add the rule to the game board, then go down the original rule list. You do not need to make a new game board for each question. Some questions you can use the old game boards you made, some, like the acceptable situation, you just use the rules and no game board. As you get better at game you will use less and less game boards because you can do them in you 'minds eye' as JY puts it.

• offy0c-1-1offy0c-1-1 Live Member
    250 karma

I usually do copy my master game board if the question stem introduces a local rule. That way I am able to work with the master diagram and introduce the new rule without altering my main diagram.