Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Old Logic Games

olepuebloolepueblo Alum Member
in Logic Games 235 karma
Wondering how relevant old logic games are for current LSATs. Is it best to do the logic game bundle (1-35) first so I don't "burn" through more recent logic game sections?

Comments

• jdawg113jdawg113 Alum Inactive ⭐
    2654 karma
    LG don't really change, except there are a few types that are a bit more rare nowadays, so yes it is best to work with the lower LG to drill
  • PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    Definitely start with the bundle, you want to generally keep 36+ unseen for PT purposes. Especially in the first dozen or so games you will see some bizarre games, many of which include game boards already. When you watch the explanations, JY will point out which games are kind of worthless to practice since they aren't relevant to the modern LSAT, but so far I haven't seen games like that appear more than once on each PT. I did most of them twice just to flex my inference muscles so to speak, but it's really not necessary.

I recently wrote a guide to my approach for the LG Bundle here: http://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/2737/logic-games-attack-strategy

Check it out if you want and then if you have any additional questions feel free to hit me up anytime.
  • olepuebloolepueblo Alum Member
    235 karma
    Thanks a lot, dude!