Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Suggestion to 7Sage Devs (not sure what topic this goes in)

sans-coeursans-coeur Member
edited April 2021 in Off-topic 84 karma

Please make it so when I click the eye to remove what I picked as my answer, that I can get another option to not see what the correct answer is/wrong answer was and the percentages of what people picked. I like to go over past exams with a tutor and since I have already answered them. 7Sage PTs already show what is correct, so it is hard to make new assumptions or explain why I think it is wrong or right when the answer is staring right at me, so my mind already goes to what is correct. I know that LSAT Demon offers this option and offers the option to turn off the highlights you have made with a button after the exam is done as well. If you actually end up doing this, thank you!!

Comments

• Theo - Student ServiceTheo - Student Service Member Moderator Student Services
    851 karma

Hi there,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

I will pass it on to my team for consideration.

Let us know if you have any questions!

• Theo - Student ServiceTheo - Student Service Member Moderator Student Services
    851 karma

Hi @"sans-coeur,

We have taken note of your concern.

The Eye icon now properly blocks/reveals all spoilers during blind review or after you've completed a test.

See GIF below:

I hope this helps. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

• edited April 2021 1952 karma

oh that is an amazing change! thanks 7sage and op for bringing this up

• 424 karma

Man I love this website. Very cool

• Slow is FastSlow is Fast Alum Member
    edited April 2021 445 karma

@"Theo --" Would it also be possible to select multiple problem sets to delete on the "Show Existing Problem Set" page (similar to how questions are selected to create problem sets) instead of having to open each problem set to do so? Sometimes I just want to do a set for practice but don't need/want that data. Being able to delete a bunch of practice sets at the end of the day/week would be a huge time saver.

OR, an ability to sort problem sets into folders? idk. The "Show Existing Problem Set"page is already a little unwieldy already with all of the core curriculum sets, and it gets exacerbated when I make my own, even with my careful titling to keep everything organized.

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@obloome said:
    @"Theo --" Would it also be possible to select multiple problem sets to delete on the "Show Existing Problem Set" page (similar to how questions are selected to create problem sets) instead of having to open each problem set to do so? Sometimes I just want to do a set for practice but don't need/want that data. Being able to delete a bunch of practice sets at the end of the day/week would be a huge time saver.

OR, an ability to sort problem sets into folders? idk. The "Show Existing Problem Set"page is already a little unwieldy already with all of the core curriculum sets, and it gets exacerbated when I make my own, even with my careful titling to keep everything organized.

Hi there,

Sorry, we do not have the option to delete multiple Problem Sets at once.

I have taken note of your suggestions, and I will pass them on to my team.

Let us know if you have any questions.

• Slow is FastSlow is Fast Alum Member
    445 karma

@Juliet-- thanks!