Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

June 2021 Test Date

vgurrolavgurrola Core Member
in June 2021 LSAT 12 karma

I'm trying to book a hotel for the June 2021 test, but LSAC still has TBD on the actual test date. The only info I see is "starting June 12". Does anyone know how soon LSAC releases the actual date before the test? Thanks!

Comments

• Granger DangerGranger Danger Alum Member
    717 karma

It's my understanding that LSAC will display "starting June 12" continuously. About two weeks before the test, you can sign up for your day and time during the week of June 12 on the ProctorU website. Your test date is the day you choose to take the test online.

I'm not sure if this is still true, but there is (maybe was at this point?) a reddit hack where people used their LSAC username and login and picked their test date and time before LSAC actually sent the email prompting test takers to sign up on the ProctorU website. I am also signed up for June and I probably will be checking the ProctorU website with my LSAC login information to see if I can sign up for my date and time early. I took the August flex and this situation occurred. It's unfortunate that people who knew this hack signed up early and other people had less than desirable testing times in recent months. Like I said, I'm not sure if this hack still works, maybe someone who has taken a more recent flex can elaborate.

• giulia.pinesgiulia.pines Member
    466 karma

I was originally signed up for April and LSAC definitely made the exact testing dates available at least a month beforehand, if not more. So unless something drastic has changed, we should already know the exact days, not just the week, and it has no bearing on how early we can sign up via ProctorU.

On a side note I'm in a similar boat in that I wanted to plan a vacation with friends as a reward directly after, and I still can't book a flight or hotel because LSAC won't release its damn dates :(

• vgurrolavgurrola Core Member
    12 karma

@"giulia.pines" @"Granger Danger" Thanks for the info y'all. I didn't even know it was a whole week-long thing! Best of luck to both of you, we got this :-)