Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Non-traditional looking for BR study buddy

sarakimmelsarakimmel Member
edited May 2021 in Study Groups 1488 karma

Hello all, I have been studying for the LSAT since last summer, and am currently PTing in the low 160s and looking to bump that to at least the mid-160s for June. I would love to work together one-on-one at least once per week to go over PTs or sections to crystalize my understanding and hopefully help you do the same. I have a pretty good process, but in my experience, going over BR with a partner is incredibly helpful. If interested, please PM me. Thanks in advance and happy studying!

Comments

• andrew.rsnandrew.rsn Alum Member
    831 karma

Hey Sara, I'd be interested in doing some BR/Section review for June. I've been hovering around a 164/165 for the past month or so with the occasional dip into the low 160's. I'm shooting for a 166-169 for June.
    I feel like I'm quite strong in LG (usually -1, -3/4 on a bad day) and pretty strong in LR (usually -5 or less). My weakest section is RC - talking that out with someone would be very beneficial for me.

Shoot me a PM if you feel we can help each other out!

• sarakimmelsarakimmel Member
    1488 karma

That would be awesome. I’m inconsistent at best with RC so that would be really beneficial for me as well.
    What is your availability like? I’m quite flexible and can make most times work, though I’m not much of a morning person. I’m on the west coast.