Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advice

emilyg3emilyg3 Core Member
edited June 2021 in General 14 karma

As of today, I changed my LSAT from October to this August. I have been studying about 40 hours per week since May 17th. However, I have only taken the initial diagnostic as a prep test because I had generated a custom study schedule based on having 4 months, which would allow me to complete all of the material provided in 7sage by October.

I received a 151 as my score on my diagnostic, and my goal is a 170. I realize that now, I only have a little over 2 months to raise my score significantly. I have completed half of the C.C. (including every practice set and video, 100hrs of material so far).

How many practice tests would people recommend doing a week if I continue to study about 40 hours a week? I was thinking that I should now focus my time watching lessons over the rest of LR, LG, and RC, applying the techniques in 2-4 of the practice sets in each section, and then be able to move on to solely practice tests and blind review. I would go back and use the practice sets not done to drill the question-types I am getting wrong on the practice tests.

Please let me know if you have any advice!