Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lost my touch on the RC

A couple months ago, I was getting somewhere between minus 3-7 per RC section and now I've seemingly lost my groove as I've been getting minus 10+ on more than a few occasions. Has anyone else experienced this? Tips/advice?

Comments

• tonyahardzinskitonyahardzinski Core Member
    307 karma

Did you switch from paper to lawhub Pt? That was killer for me, I read and comprehend WAY BETTER from paper tests than the virtual online ones. I would say that use my cursor or actually tapping pencil under each word has helped SOME but nothing is as easy for me than reading on paper 😅I get 22-25 right on paper and really struggle to focus on the computer tests to get a 20.

• sarahblairsarahblair Core Member
    604 karma

@tonyahardzinski same for me, I tested horribly when first switching to lawhub!! In addition, @will23, it seems the newer PT's are often tougher RC passages. If this applies to you that might be why.

• JusticeLawJusticeLaw Member
    194 karma

Thanks for the question. This is helpful. While you say you lost your groove, some people never had one in the beginning. LOL