Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cannot link my lsac account

I have tried linking my 7sage account to my lsac prep plus account and I am being told by my lsac account that "This coach is already assigned to this user". I don't get it and I don't understand why my LSAC prep plus account will not be linked to my 7sage account.

Comments

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

Hi @kasingh818,

Sorry for the trouble.

Unfortunately, your LSAC Prep Plus subscription can only be linked to one 7Sage account. So if you have another 7Sage account with an LSAC Prep Plus subscription linked to that account, you would not be able to link your LSAC Prep Plus subscription to a new 7Sage account.

If you do have another 7Sage account with Prep Plus linked to it, can you please send us (via email) the email address of your other 7Sage account, so that we can help you resolve this issue? You can email us at studentservice@7sage.com.

• Emory HopefulEmory Hopeful Member
    4 karma

I also have this problem. I sent multiple emails today, but I realize it is Friday evening.Hopefully you guys can get back to me so I can study for the weekend.

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    1431 karma

@"Emory Hopeful" said:
    I also have this problem. I sent multiple emails today, but I realize it is Friday evening.Hopefully you guys can get back to me so I can study for the weekend.

Hi there,

I am so sorry that you are having trouble with your account. I just sent you an email to help resolve this issue. Please let me know if you haven't received it.

• 2 karma

I think I am having the same issue. I just sent an email.

• Paula --Student Service--Paula --Student Service-- Member Administrator Student Services
    848 karma

Hi @stephaniezheng ,

Thank you for sending an email and I'm so sorry for the trouble.

I responded to your email to help resolve this issue.

Let me know if you have any questions and have a great day!

• BobbyKnucklesBobbyKnuckles Member
    39 karma

I'm having the same issue

• ninasuss628ninasuss628 Core Member
    69 karma

my account has been linked but my test data doesnt transfer over....

• Paula --Student Service--Paula --Student Service-- Member Administrator Student Services
    848 karma

@BobbyKnuckles Sorry about that! I just responded to your email to help resolve this issue. Please let me know if you haven't received it.

@ninasuss628 When you link your LSAC account to your 7Sage account, it allows you to access the licensed content in the course. However, the data from your LSAC account such as PrepTests does not automatically upload to your 7Sage account. I also sent you an email on how to manually transfer your Prep Test data. Let me know if you have any further questions. I’m happy to help!