Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How common are spacial games in the newer LSATS?

agc438agc438 Alum Member
in Logic Games 253 karma

I just did a prep test that had a lot of spacial games, like one of the earlier ones. Is this something that gets less common or more common for more recent ones? I find them kind of annoying because of how weird they are. Thanks!

Comments

• canihazJDcanihazJD Alum Member Sage
    edited June 2021 8313 karma

Relatively uncommon (3% of games the last 3 years were "misc" games) but enough that you should be good at them. Just like lots of things that "rarely" happen on this test, they don't until they do... then you'd better know what you're doing.

• agc438agc438 Alum Member
    253 karma

@canihazJD said:
    Relatively uncommon (3% of games the last 3 years were "misc" games) but enough that you should be good at them. Just like lots of things that "rarely" happen on this test, they don't until they do... then you'd better know what you're doing.

Yeah, thought so. They aren't bad, but they kind of act like a stop sign to a hospital truck and I literally have to put my pen down and red for an extra minute to diagram properly. Thanks for the advice!