Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Loophole in LSAT LR

MansiMansi Core Member

Hey, I have improved my score using the 7Sage platform. But, I need a lot of improvement in my LR section and ive heard great reviews about the Ellen Cassidy book "Loophole in LSAT LR". However, I am an international student and it is not available in my country, is there any online version of the book that I could find somewhere? Would be extremely helpful, thank you 7Sagers!!

Comments

• ravioli4ravioli4 Member
    88 karma

hey I'm an international taker to and I was able to buy it off the official site: https://elementalprep.com/the-loophole-in-lsat-logical-reasoning/
    It ships by DHL to almost every country! It took I think about 6 weeks. The one problem is that shipping costs about as much as the book, but I thought it was a worthwhile investment! :)

Otherwise, maybe slowing down and doing a deep analysis of which LR questions you're getting wrong, religiously keeping a wrong answer journal, revisiting the core curriculum or doing drills of specific LR sets might be a good place to find some progress! Or if all of that isn't working, private tutoring would be helpful to find gaps in your understanding even you aren't aware of.

• MansiMansi Core Member
    37 karma

@ravioli4 said:
    hey I'm an international taker to and I was able to buy it off the official site: https://elementalprep.com/the-loophole-in-lsat-logical-reasoning/
    It ships by DHL to almost every country! It took I think about 6 weeks. The one problem is that shipping costs about as much as the book, but I thought it was a worthwhile investment! :)

Otherwise, maybe slowing down and doing a deep analysis of which LR questions you're getting wrong, religiously keeping a wrong answer journal, revisiting the core curriculum or doing drills of specific LR sets might be a good place to find some progress! Or if all of that isn't working, private tutoring would be helpful to find gaps in your understanding even you aren't aware of.

Thank you! I’ll check the site :smile:

• 176 karma

Hey! If you are still unable to purchase it and still interested, let me know - if it’s feasible, I have a copy of the Loophole I could send your way! Wherever it is you are, I’m in Alaska and I’ve mailed effortlessly with some of Western and Eastern Europe - plus I get a discount with UPS and FedEx so it’s about the same price as standard AK shipping costs haha buuut just know, I did use the book for a bit so the first few chapters are a little highlighted/noted - though the content is still just as effectual and it’s in good condition. I only switched methods because I wasn’t fully committed to the Loophole, and I was stubborn to learn LR. anyway, I ended up working with a tutor instead so I still recommend the strategies and I too have heard many people swear by the Loophole so I need to pass it on!