Webinar w Former Columbia AO + Edit Giveaway

David BusisDavid Busis Member Moderator
edited July 2021 in Law School Admissions 7272 karma

Hi everyone,

On Tuesday, June 29, at 9:00 PM ET, I'll host a webinar with 7Sage Consultant Jill Steier, a former admissions officer at NYU Law and Columbia Law.

I'll ask Jill some questions about the process, and you’ll get a chance to ask your questions at the end.

:warning: You’ll have to register for this webinar in advance.

:cookie: After the webinar, we’ll award one attendee a free Edit Once (see https://7sage.com/admissions/enroll).

:warning: The webinar will be recorded, and we may post it on our site or on YouTube. We may also share the audio on our podcast.

→ Please register for the webinar here: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_0NjYuw80SxGdhiqqfYPx8A

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.

If you want to ask a question, you should connect via a computer instead of calling in. We also recommend that you join the webinar a few minutes early and test your microphone.

Congrats to @ks4648, who won a free Edit Once for attending last night's webinar. Thanks to all who attended!

Comments

• 273 karma

Are all these Clubhouse webinars recorded? There have been a few that I've wanted to join but could not make it. I only see the "Law School Application Timelines" episode on the podcasts. Where can I find the others? Thank you!

• Melissa4202Melissa4202 Member
    19 karma

Just registered yet there is not away to send questions in.

• David BusisDavid Busis Member Moderator
    7272 karma

@Melissa4202 We'll do a Q&A at the end, although I apologize in advance that we won't have time for everyone's questions.

• elle-woods2.0elle-woods2.0 Alum Member
    8 karma

If I am currently in a country where I cannot watch it live during EST can I be sent a recorded version of it to watch?

• David BusisDavid Busis Member Moderator
    7272 karma

We plan to release this as a podcast, but it probably won't come out for at least a month.

• yascha04yascha04 Member
    73 karma

Would this be beneficial to students applying in Canada?

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

Congrats to @ks4648, who won a free Edit Once for attending last night's webinar. Thanks to all who attended!

• eldaviseldavis Free Trial Member
    4 karma

Thanks for hosting the webinar!