Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where can I find the most up-to-date LSAT law school medians?

aly______aly______ Member
edited July 2021 in Law School Admissions 78 karma

I keep hearing how LSAT medians are rising for many schools/the application cycle is more competitive than ever before, & that we should expect a rise in medians by 1+ points... is this accurate? and do you know where I can find up-to-date LSAT medians (or anything that'll help me understand what schools I have a chance of getting into for the 2022 cycle)? Can I rely on 2020 data that schools are keeping on their websites? Any advice is greatly appreciated :)

Comments

• SKY54321SKY54321 Member
    90 karma

I have this same question!

• csharm002csharm002 Member
    352 karma

The information provided here on 7sage under "top law schools" is pretty much the most up-to-date you'll find. All of the information can also be found on a schools website in their 509 disclosures. These come out at the end of every year, so you won't see the data from the current cycle until December. Hope this helps!

• canihazJDcanihazJD Alum Member Sage
    8486 karma

Some schools will release info as they start Fall classes, but as stated 509s are released in December.

• Selene SteelmanSelene Steelman Free Trial Member Admissions Consultant
    2037 karma

Former admissions officer here. You can check the websites of your schools under "Class Profile" in late August or early September for stats for the most recent incoming 1L class. The official medians will be released later in the year.