Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Purchasing Ultimate+

ChristopherMChristopherM Member
in General 40 karma

Hi, I have just purchased the Ultimate+ with the bundle package and received a confirmation email but when I log out and sign back into my 7Sage, it still says I need to purchase a subscription. What should I do?

Comments

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    edited July 2021 5740 karma

Hi @ChristopherM,

We're very sorry about that. Thank you for bringing the issue to our attention.

I just manually upgraded your account to the Ultimate+ monthly subscription and provided you with an LSAC Prep Plus subscription. I also sent you an email about the issue. However, please let me know if you haven't received it.

Let us know if you have any further questions or concerns.

• ChristopherMChristopherM Member
    40 karma

Hi Juliet,
    Thank you so much. It says in my account that I have cancelled my subscription and end within a month. I want to continue my monthly subscription until October at least. Would you be able to help me fix that so it automatically charges me for the next couple months? I do not want to lose my progress.

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

Hi @ChristopherM,

Sorry, due to an error in the system your Ultimate+ monthly subscription was not created. This means that you will have to re-subscribe to the Ultimate+ monthly subscription after your subscription expires. As long as you use the same email address to re-subscribe to the course, you won't lose the information in your account (progress, analytics, etc.)

Let us know if you have any further questions.