Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What to do if some sections of a PT are spoiled already?

ericyang-1ericyang-1 Member
in General 31 karma

Prior to 7Sage, I used Princeton Review and Khan Academy. Both of these resources did not limit their examples to PT 1-35 like 7Sage did. I've been working my way through the tests but I've found myself remembering portions or even entire sections of a test. Does anybody have any suggestions on what to do when I find myself remembering RC passages or LG sections or LR questions?

Comments

• canihazJDcanihazJD Alum Member Sage
    edited July 2021 8460 karma

Dont worry about it. Especially since it sounds like you are just kind of being taken by surprise as you encounter the content (can't predict it). There will definitely still be value to be extracted. Just factor in that it wasn't a fresh question when you do your review and consider your score, which we can never really take as completely representative anyway. Unfortunate but not a big deal... and unless you can go back to those courses and figure out exactly what content it was, there's not much to be done about it anyway. Find less to worry about.

• tahurrrrrtahurrrrr Member
    edited July 2021 1106 karma

Khan academy has a list of exactly which tests it takes its material from. All of the ones labeled 'practice test' should be completely fresh for you unless you saw it on princeton review

https://www.khanacademy.org/test-prep/lsat/lsat-lessons/about-official-lsat-prep/a/list-of-lsat-practice-tests-available-on-khan-academy

• tahurrrrrtahurrrrr Member
    1106 karma

And even if you do remember things, the process of getting to the right answer is the most important. Can you explain why the right answer is right and why all the wrong answers are wrong? That has just as much value ,if not more value, as seeing a question for the first time