Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What to do with PTs

Webby_SongdoWebby_Songdo Alum Member
in General 677 karma

Hi everyone,
Foremost, I appreciate everyone for reading my post. I am wondering what I should do when I am done with the CC. I intend to do every PT. I am wondering what steps I should follow when doing the PTs. For example, do I take a timed test and blind review? Should I compile a wrong question note? Could you please share exact steps you took for approaching each PT?

I know that they are precious, so I don't want to just burn through them. Please help.

Comments

• canihazJDcanihazJD Alum Member Sage
    8460 karma

PT
    BR
    Written review
    Focused work/drilling
    Rest
    Repeat

For me, the above should take about a week, meaning doing every PT including ones you break down for drilling is at least a year's worth of content. IMO (and depending what state you exit the CC in) with the right approach, you should be able to break 170 in 10, solidify 170+ in 15-20, and mid-170s in 25ish... setting you up for an actual score of 170+.

• galacticgalactic Yearly Member
    690 karma

Hi there, I recommend checking out the 7Sage Podcast, specifically episodes where JY talks with 7Sagers who achieved high scores. In these convos they talk at length about what's on your mind here and offer a ton of great insights IMO. Episode #15 would also address some of your questions I believe. Hope this helps!