Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to PT for 4 Section Aug LSAT

colbyjackcolbyjack Core Member

Hi there!

I was wondering if anyone had any ideas/advice for the best way to take prep tests for the Aug 2021 exam with the added variable section. I've been using just the flex option on PTs (as that's what we're "actually" being scored on + the unscored section isn't always going to be LR) but I am now worried that my test stamina won't be what it needs to be for the actual 4 sections. Anyone have any tips or tricks on how to make a PT with an added 4th variable (or anything else that will help tackle the added unscored section?)

Thanks so much :)

Comments

• LogicianLogician Alum Member Sage
    2464 karma

Hi there, If you’re really worried about stamina I’d suggest taking 5 section PT’s. You could take a regular 4 section test and then take turns trading off between a 5th section of LG/RC. In terms of scoring you could then calculate your flex score using your worst section of LR. Doing this may help you create an artificial penalty.

• csharm002csharm002 Member
    352 karma

Hello! What I've been doing is taking the Flex version of a PT. Once I complete the flex, I'll create a problem set equivalent to a section and rotate between LG, LR, and RC since it'll be random. I BR the section and the rest of the test afterwards!