Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can we star or highlight important lessons?

Nanchito-1-1Nanchito-1-1 Yearly Member
in General 1762 karma
and if so can you please show me? I want to star or highlight important lessons so I can review them quickly.

Comments

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    edited June 2015 12637 karma
    Yes, of course! Here's some screenshots:

The above image is taken from the Syllabus: http://7sage.com/progress/

The above image is taken from the top left of a lesson.

Just click the white star and it will save the lesson. When you scroll down your syllabus, you can see everything you've saved to go back to.

Hope that helps!
  • PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    One caveat to that is for certain older browsers you will not be able to see this at all and so you can't star anything. I learned this the hard way trying to do 7Sage at work on a government computer that still had IE 7 or something like that installed. So if you can't see the same thing that Dillon posted then try a different browser.
    12637 karma
    @Pacifico said:
    One caveat to that is for certain older browsers you will not be able to see this at all and so you can't star anything. I learned this the hard way trying to do 7Sage at work on a government computer that still had IE 7 or something like that installed. So if you can't see the same thing that Dillon posted then try a different browser.
    Oh, yikes! 7Sage is upgraded and supported by IE 8+, but I don't think much works on older versions of those browsers, you're right. Thanks for bringing that up!
  • stepharizonastepharizona Alum Member
    3197 karma
    @"Dillon A. Wright" is there a way to reset the lessons we've already completed? I started redoing some of them and have lost track. It would be great to be able to wipe the lesson slate clean, in the same manner we can delete old PTs. Maybe there's already a way to do it.
    12637 karma
    @stepharizona said:
    is there a way to reset the lessons we've already completed? I started redoing some of them and have lost track. It would be great to be able to wipe the lesson slate clean, in the same manner we can delete old PTs. Maybe there's already a way to do it.
    Yes, but it wipes the progress you've made on the entire course. (Your PT scores will not change, though!)
    If you want to reset, click this link:
    http://7sage.com/progress/?ss_completed_lesson=reset

There's no prompt so make sure it's absolutely what you want to do first.
  • PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    edited June 2015 8021 karma
    If you don't need that extreme of a solution you can just click any green check marks to uncheck them... That way you could set benchmarks throughout the syllabus to work back through if you wanted to.
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    @"Dillon A. Wright" said:
    There's no prompt so make sure it's absolutely what you want to do first.
  • stepharizonastepharizona Alum Member
    3197 karma
    Thanks @"Dillon A. Wright" what I needed! @Pacifico I had already been through everything once so I would have had to uncheck every section it was just easier to start over and just do the check for an entire sections of the ones I don't want to repeat. A bit extream but necessary.