Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Video Player Speed

Brian LSATBrian LSAT Alum Member
edited October 2013 in Technical Problems 8 karma
I see controls in the lower left corner to change the video playback speed, but clicking on them does nothing. The buttons appear in Chrome, but not in Firefox (on Windows 7). I'm using the most recent version of flash. Are we supposed to be able to adjust the playback speed? I would really like to be able to use this feature.

Comments

• TCTC Free Trial Member
    22 karma
    I use it all the time. Whenever I click 1.2x it speeds up..etc.
  • Brian LSATBrian LSAT Alum Member
    8 karma
    What browser/operating system are you using?
  • TCTC Free Trial Member
    22 karma
    Google Chrome
  • natalia.wongnatalia.wong Alum Member
    8 karma
    I noticed that I used to have this function which I used frequently, and now the controls on the bottom left corner don't even show up at all. I have tried playing videos on both Chrome & Firefox - both do not show these functions.

Anyone else have this issue? If so, how to fix it?? Thanks!!
  • J.Y. PingJ.Y. Ping Administrator Instructor
    edited June 2014 14039 karma
    @natalia.wong and @Brian LSAT, (1) mouse over your username on the top right, (2) click "Settings", (3) UNCHECK "Use Flash Player".

See if that works?
  • natalia.wongnatalia.wong Alum Member
    8 karma
    Thanks for the super quick response JY! That worked for me.
  • Joe Wu-1Joe Wu-1 Alum Member
    27 karma
    it seems on iPad you just cannot adjust the speed, already used the method JY mentioned above~
  • J.Y. PingJ.Y. Ping Administrator Instructor
    14039 karma
    Ah, right. We're still working on that feature for mobile. Right now, adjustable playback speed only works on non-mobile browsers.
  • bstew2002bstew2002 Alum Member
    269 karma
    Any update for adjustable video speed on mobile versions (iPhone/iPad in particular)?
  • sohn.dereksohn.derek Member
    4 karma
    Any update for adjustable video speed on mobile versions? I am using Android!
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    @sohn.derek said:
    Any update for adjustable video speed on mobile versions? I am using Android!
    Yes, download the app.