Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Seeking help on big discrepancy between PT and Drilling

patra5cgpatra5cg Alum Member

I have been doing a combination of drills recently cover from accuracy to timing. For instance, one day I would do a group of medium level passages, timed and a timed LR section. The next day I would do some drills focus on techniques and accuracy. My drilling results is somewhat OK(-3/4 in LR and -4/5 in RC, and -2 in LG). But when I took PT yesterday my PT results was so much lower than my expedition(-6 in LR, -8in RC and -7 in LG). I feel my work throughout the week is not reflected. Any suggestions about what I should do?

Thanks!

Comments

• MissionLsatMissionLsat Member
    379 karma

Don't fixate on any one PT. There could be several reasons for your score to go down or maybe that PT was a very hard one. At least do 3 more pts and then analyze the trend.

• patra5cgpatra5cg Alum Member
    114 karma

Thanks! My PT results has been like that last week as well (actually slightly better than this week). Maybe because those two are quite old (PT29 and PTB) but I still feel there should not be too much discrepancy between practice and PT though…