Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Warm-Up for Monday

blah170blahblah170blah Alum Inactive ⭐
in General 3545 karma
What is everybody doing to warm-up on Monday?

Comments

• ddakjikingddakjiking Inactive ⭐
    2116 karma
    First 10 LR, LG game, RC passage from PT71.

I'm even going to lift Monday morning.
  • littlesnickerslittlesnickers Member Inactive Sage
    271 karma
    I accidentally printed two copies of 73, so it is now my warmup. Doing the first passage, first half of the first LR, and first game.

On a blog I read a recommendation to do fresh sections for warmup... But then I decided against it.
  • hrjones44hrjones44 Alum Member
    323 karma
    Yesh i'm gonna lift before as well, I've been chillin hard since like thursday, now today i'm going to review some old tests and stuff and just read through them, tomorow i'll start out by showering doing some kind of work out, getting some warm ups. What time do you do the warm up? Early at the test center? or at the house first!?
  • mpits001mpits001 Alum Member
    edited June 2015 938 karma
    -Wake up 6/6:30 am
    -Running 15/20 minutes
    -RC passage (maybe 2?)
    -LG Probably the 2nd/3rd game from a set
    -LR First/Last 5 from a section, maybe 2 if time permits
    My test center is 30/45 minutes away :(

I've been chilling pretty hard as well. Today I'm going to review LGs from PT 72/73/74 just so I don't feel surprised for PT 75 haha! Whenever 7Sage releases the exam as a PT, (the videos/grading) I'll probably grade it here and go over it.

Best of luck to everyone!
  • ddakjikingddakjiking Inactive ⭐
    2116 karma
    Here's my routine for tomorrow:
    -Wake up at 7am
    -Squat for an easy 5x5
    -Start my warmup around 10:45am and do
    -first 10 LR's from PT 71 LR2
    -first 2 games from PT 71
    -first RC passage from PT 71
    -I should arrive at my testing center around 12:10 and will chill in the parking lot/use the bathroom one last time before checking in.

• 7sagelsatstudent1807sagelsatstudent180 Alum Member
    932 karma
    I'm going to re-review the lessons on assumptions and flaws on test day. I've almost memorized them so it would just be a measured review to wake up.