Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

When ya done blown thru every PT available..

Dr. YamataDr. Yamata Member Inactive ⭐
in General 578 karma
LSAC saves your rear end once again:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0990718689

Hopefully this will come out before October.. apparently they ran into publishing issues and it was delayed.

Comments

• PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    Is the undisclosed one like February 2005 or something?
  • Dr. YamataDr. Yamata Member Inactive ⭐
    578 karma
    I sincerely hope it will be newer than that.. but I'll take what I can get at this point.
  • PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    That's the only thing that came to mind since I've heard they release February materials after 10 years, but then again I have never seen that written by LSAC anywhere.
  • Student76Student76 Alum Member
    edited June 2015 324 karma
    Looks like only 1 is new, which would be Feb 2005 probably like @Pacifico said. The other 2 mentioned on the cover were 62 and 63. Not sure why it says 10 administered LSAT's in the description but only lists 3 on the cover. Looks like superprep 1 does too.

Edit: I think I just figured it out. The description is based off the "10 actual" series which are the normal books of 10. The super prep books only have 3 and full explanations.
  • Matt1234567Matt1234567 Inactive ⭐
    1294 karma
    So, only one previously undisclosed test will appear? I still haven't done the other February tests that come in the other bundles.
  • Student76Student76 Alum Member
    324 karma
    Looks like it. Click on the picture of the cover (shown below the first picture it shows) and it lists the tests.
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    OOH.

+Wishlist

Would buy just for possibly updated commentaries from LSAC and that new test.
  • lschoolgolschoolgo Member
    edited June 2015 274 karma
    Has ANYONE been able to buy a copy of SuperPrep-II?

It was available late April on LSAC website, before it went on backorder.

Yet, it doesn't appear that anyone either has a copy or knows the undisclosed PT in the book.
  • brna0714brna0714 Alum Inactive ⭐
    1489 karma
    I ordered it way back when it was released (early April?) and got this in an email from LSAC a couple weeks later-

"Dear Purchaser of the Official LSAT SuperPrep ll,

We are writing to let you know that production of the Official LSAT SuperPrep ll has been delayed. It is unlikely that the book will be available before June 15, 2015. Because we are concerned that you may have ordered this book in order to prepare for the June 2015 LSAT, we are offering a refund to anyone who no longer wishes to receive the book due to this delay. To obtain your refund, please call us at 215.968.1001 or email LSACinfo@LSAC.org. If you use email, please use SuperPrep Refund in the subject line.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause."

Hopefully it'll be available soon for you guys. I didn't request a refund so I'll let you know when I receive mine.

1489 karma
    @lschoolgo and anyone else still interested,

I've *just* received an email notification that my SuperPrep II book as shipped, anticipated arrival date is Friday.

I'll let everybody know when I receive it but it does look like they've resumed filling orders.
  • lschoolgolschoolgo Member
    274 karma
    @brna0714 where did you order it from?
    1489 karma
    @lschoolgo - LSAC's website but I ordered in mid to late April. Not sure what the current ordering situation is like.
    edited July 2015 1489 karma
    @lschoolgo and others- I just got the book but I still can't tell what test it is... ? It doesn't appear to be printed anywhere! I don't want to preview anything because I plan to take it tomorrow. After I take the PT, I'll search the web and see what I can find about it.
  • c.janson35c.janson35 Free Trial Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    2398 karma
    @brna0714 previously undisclosed! Fresh PT material ftw
    1489 karma
    @c.janson35 - Right, so presumably a February test but which one??
  • ddakjikingddakjiking Inactive ⭐
    2116 karma
    @brna0714 if it has the comparative RC, it'll narrow down to 2007-. Regardless, I'm excited for a fresh PT.
  • c.janson35c.janson35 Free Trial Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    2398 karma
    @brna0714 hmmm idk... On Amazon LSAC doesn't list which test it is (and the do say which other two tests are included), so unless they sneakily label it inside the book and nowhere else it might just remain a mystery!
    1489 karma
    Update: It does include a comparative reading passage so it's apparently relatively new...
  • ddakjikingddakjiking Inactive ⭐
    2116 karma
    Feb 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 or it's an overseas version.

How did it feel @brna0714, similar to the modern PT 70+'s?
    1489 karma
    @ddakjiking - Once I saw that it included a comparative passage, I decided to save it and took 62 in its place. I'll probably take it in the next couple of weeks. Hopefully someone else will take it in the mean time and let us know.