Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Recommendation for Logic Games.

RelentlessRelentless Core Member
in Logic Games 323 karma

Hi there, for those who have already gone through the process - I am going through the CC in the order it is presented. I am just going through the drills untimed for now so I can understand the material. Should I supplement the CC material for Logic Games with any other book? If so, please recommend the reading material.

Once I am done with the CC for logic games, then I should full proof games from PT1-35 - Any additional steps to take to ensure better learning? - Kindly guide.

Comments

• ledkarlyledkarly Member
    483 karma

Full proof for sure!! honestly 7sage teaches the best method for LG.

• RelentlessRelentless Core Member
    323 karma

@ledkarly - Noted with thanks.

• gabes900-1gabes900-1 Member
    855 karma

Foolproof but try to understand the inferences as you foolproof. I am doing this at the moment for all the games 1-35. Some of the miscellaneous games are really interesting...

323 karma

@LSATWizard1996 - Noted with thanks. Best wishes for your prep.

855 karma

Thanks you too!

855 karma

If you ever want to look at some games in a study group, let me know I’m interested and always down to look a problems with other people studying

323 karma

Sure thing, will do. I am just going through the CC untimed for now so I can get a grasp on what these logic games are about. Will full proof PT 1-35 afterwards so I am running a bit behind your schedule. Regardless, happy to study together and discuss queries on Discord or Skype in the future.

855 karma

Sounds good! Best of luck in your prep as well