Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Layout of the logic games and rules on LSAT

Gz412326Gz412326 Alum Member
in General 92 karma
I don't know if it is just my copy of the PT but on PT70 and PT72 the logic games are printed so that the rules are all on the front and you have to flip over to the back page to answer the majority of the questions so you are constantly flipping back and forth to look at the rules/diagram. Is there any chance the actual test be this way or is this just my PT? Thanks!

Comments

• PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    Are you talking about a hard copy you ordered from LSAC? Or a PDF version. If it's the former it sounds like a printing error and you should call LSAC or whomever you bought it from. If it's the latter, well it still sounds like a printing error but that would likely be on you. As far as I know it should be a full 2 page layout for each game so you're never flipping pages.
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    The real LSAC will never have you flipping back and forth.
  • Gz412326Gz412326 Alum Member
    92 karma
    Thank you! It must just be a printing error.
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    @Checkmate said:
    Thank you! It must just be a printing error.
    Phew! Yup, with the 7sage tests, I always print from page 3. Make sure you're printing from an odd-numbered page in the PDF so as to maintain the proper layout.