Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to create multiple sections in custom problem set

Arete_SouthbayArete_Southbay Core Member
edited October 2021 in Technical Problems 325 karma

Does anyone know how to create 5 sections of LRs from different PTs? All I have managed to create is one section with 100 LR questions.

Comments

• gabes900-1gabes900-1 Member
    855 karma

I do not, but following thread.

Great question!

• andrew.rsnandrew.rsn Alum Member
    831 karma

I'm pretty sure you can't - unless you made 5 separate problem sets.

• Arete_SouthbayArete_Southbay Core Member
    325 karma

@"andrew.rsn" am trying to avoid creating each separate one, but if that is the only way then so be it.

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    edited October 2021 1430 karma

Hi there,

Unfortunately, you can only create a custom Problem Set with one section at a time. If you would like to create 5 separate sections of LR's from different PTs, you have to create 5 separate Problem Set for each section that you wanted to take.

Let us know if you have any further questions.

• andrew.rsnandrew.rsn Alum Member
    831 karma

I agree that it would be a great addition to the user experience to be able to custom make your own multi-section tests. Something to look into 7sage :)

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

Hi @"andrew.rsn"

Thank you so much for your suggestion. I have taken note of it and I will pass it on to my team.

In the meantime, please let us know if you have any questions.