Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Daily Planner

WickedLostWickedLost Member
in General 481 karma

Hi All!

I recently made myself a personalized weekly/daily planner to help with my study goals/habits. I'm the kind of person that loves to-do lists, tracking, and crossing things off so I find myself being more successful when using it. Happy to email anyone the template if it might be helpful (PM me your email). I typically just print out the pages at the beginning of every week.

Comments

• StillHannahStillHannah Alum Member
    12 karma

that would be great! thanks! I'm going back to work this week and would find that to be super helpful. sending you my email now.

• stephenehandy-1stephenehandy-1 Alum Member
    edited November 2021 24 karma

Hi! I'm the same way but haven't gotten around to making one myself, but I'd love to try yours!

• jtiburc1jtiburc1 Core Member
    17 karma

Hi! I would love this! I've been needing a new way to stay organized and would love to try yours out!Sending my email

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    edited November 2021 5740 karma

Hi @stephenehandy

We recommend that you do not to post your email or phone number publicly. Spam bots might pick up your email & number and you'll get spam. If you want to share contact info, you can use direct messaging. I deleted your email address from this thread.

You can see our Forum Rules here

Let me know if you have any questions.

• phosita_phoeatahphosita_phoeatah Yearly Member
    238 karma

@WickedLost , do you use an Excel file/ spreadsheet or do you use another software for the tracking?