Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Logic Games- Actual vs Recommended

Determined_-1Determined_-1 Member
edited December 2021 in Logic Games 919 karma

Hi everyone!

I just did a full LG section and was able to get through games 1-3 with almost 3-4 minutes under the recommended time. The fourth game, however, took me 7 minutes over the target time, which I felt was way too long. However, I finished the section within 35 minutes and got -1 on the entire section.

I will most definitely review this fourth game, but Im curious to know if this timing in game 4 means that there is a crack in my understanding? I know that on the actual test day, we can't know how long it took (or should have) taken us to do each game, but I am not sure what to make of me taking over 7 minutes the target time but still getting -1 over the entire section.

Would love to know yall's thoughts!

Comments

• a_pmorenoca_pmorenoc Member
    633 karma

From most of the LG sections I've done, there is usually a trend of having 1 harder game and 3 easy-moderate ones, as long as you can consistently get through 3/4 games with accuracy in a short amount of time and spend the rest time on the difficult one and get it right as well, that's all that matters and what I think is kinda the point of mastering the easier games so that you have that extra time with the harder games. I don't think it's necessarily a lack of knowledge but perhaps not being used to the type of unique thinking thats sometimes required of the harder games. Hope this helps a bit, ultimately, consistency is key!

• Determined_-1Determined_-1 Member
    919 karma

@a_pmorenoc Thanks so much! Yeah, I think I spent so much time on that last game because the game was weirdly unique to me haha. Thanks for your advice! :)