Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for small focused study group for Feb 2022 LSAT (retaking it after June and time off)

MCHAMP77MCHAMP77 Member
edited December 2021 in Study Groups 142 karma

Hi--

I am looking for a couple of people who are looking to take the Feb 2022 LSAT. I took the flex version last June and scored 155 and looking to break the 170's. I am hoping to work with others one PT a week, or do some isolated sections together. I am in PST and study between the hours of 9 am- 1pm and after 4pm. I am studying about 6 hrs. a day and still work part time but my work hours are remote and flexible. Thank you all and best of luck!

Comments

• jurbanivjurbaniv Member
    16 karma

Hi! I am interested and I am taking the February LSAT as well (it will be my first). I am EST, and I will be unavailable this upcoming week (graduated Sunday, going to Florida until Monday).
    I am particularly interested in working on LR. I will be studying throughout the day until January 3, then I begin work full time and I will study after 6pm until test day.
    Thanks!
    -John

• H.K. WangH.K. Wang Member
    edited December 2021 52 karma

Hi! I know the Jan and Feb test are kinda close so thought a Jan group might work for you too. Wanting to see if you're interested in joining this one https://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/31303/jan-2022-study-group-aiming-for-170