Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Timing of the Release of the Video Explanations for PT 91, 92?

dudenerdudener Member
edited December 2021 in General 36 karma

Hi guys,

my monthly subscription ends tomorrow and I wasn't able to find videos for PT 91 and 92. I was wondering whether these will be posted before the January exam, etc., and if so, exactly when, does anyone know? I do enjoy the videos a lot, but I may have to check my expenses at the moment.

Help? Thx.

Comments

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    edited December 2021 5740 karma

Hi @dudener,

We expect to have the explanation videos for PrepTests 91 and 92 available in January 2022:

• The LR Explanation Videos will be available by January 5, 2022.

• The LG and RC Explanation Videos will available by the end of January 2022.

In the meantime, we have written explanations available for nearly all the LR questions of PrepTests 91 and 92 on the Explanation Videos page.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

• vspicy23vspicy23 Member
    190 karma

@"Juliet --Student Service--" Hi Juliet, when do you expect we will be able to see what type of logic game it is and what type of passage it is for PT 91 and 92. Will it be asap?

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    edited December 2021 5740 karma

Hi @vspicy23,

The question tags for the Logical Reasoning sections of PrepTests 91 and 92 are currently available. You can view the question tags on the Problem Sets page. Filter by PrepTests to show and by Sections (LR). See the GIF below:

The question tags for the Logic Games and Reading Comprehension sections should be available by January 2022.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

• Scott MilamScott Milam Member Administrator Moderator Sage 7Sage Tutor
    1312 karma

Also, if you are struggling with any particular question, post on the forums! We will do our best to answer!