Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The LSAT Trainer

DaveH162DaveH162 Alum Member
in General 221 karma
Just got the book. What's been a good method for folks as far as how to use the trainer in combo with 7 sage?

Comments

• notwilliamwallacenotwilliamwallace Alum Member
    1049 karma
    Great buy. I've just started reading it (I've read ch 5 to 8) and it has already improved the way I think about flaws. I personally plan to read the book first before continuing on with the 7Sage curriculum.
  • PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    People have done it both ways so you'll get a lot of different responses. I did all of 7Sage first, then picked up the Trainer and I'm a bit over halfway through. It's a great complement to 7Sage so you really can't go wrong with either approach in my opinion. Just have an open mind about being able to meld the strategies together and you'll be fine.
  • KS LSAT PrepKS LSAT Prep Member
    26 karma
    I am halfway through 7Sage and work full time so my time is limited. However, I notice a lot of people on here mentioning the Lsat Trainer so I was thinking of purchasing it but am wondering if I will have the time to complete both the Lsat trainer and 7sage course before the October exam? Is it worth purchasing?
  • PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    Absolutely worth it even if you can't make it through the whole thing. You can easily skim through to your problem areas if you've already completed 7Sage and it's a really easy read regardless. Even working full time you can get through it and you can even use it while you're taking PTs.
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    @"KS LSAT Prep" @habad1 :

Check out the study schedules for the LSAT Trainer here: http://www.thelsattrainer.com/lsat-self-study-schedules.html