Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I can't link my 7sage account to LSAC Prep Plus

jkim2.28jkim2.28 Core Member
in General 8 karma

I bought them separately and have not gotten the email that allows me link them.

Comments

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    1430 karma

Hi there,

I am so sorry for the trouble. I just sent you an email on how I can help resolve this issue.

• lilcost13lilcost13 Member
    3 karma

I'm having the same issue

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    1430 karma

@lilcost13 said:
    I'm having the same issue

Hi there,

I am so sorry that you are having trouble with your account. I have sent you an email to help resolve this issue. Please let me know if you haven't received it.

• Emory HopefulEmory Hopeful Member
    4 karma

I am also having this issue

1430 karma

@"Emory Hopeful" said:
    I am also having this issue

Hi there,

I am so sorry for the trouble. I just sent you an email to help resolve this issue. Please let me know if you haven't received it.

• LUCASAV28-1-1LUCASAV28-1-1 Live Member
    4 karma

Im also having this issue

• ScroutonScrouton Core Member
    6 karma

How do you do this? I did not know this was a thing

1430 karma

Hi @LUCASAVRAM28,

I am so sorry that you are having issues with your account. I just sent you an email to help resolve the issues with your account. Please let me know if you haven't received it.

Hi @katrinashelton920-1, I looked into your account and it is properly setup on our end and you have already linked your LSAC Prep Plus account with your 7Sage account. Are you having issues with your account? Please let me know so I can look into it and assist you.

• linz62383-2linz62383-2 Core Member
    1 karma

I have an active Prep Plus account and 7Sage is saying I don't have one. How do I make sure they're linking correctly? Thanks!

• Jovil --Student Service--Jovil --Student Service-- Member Administrator Student Services
    163 karma

Hi @linz62383-2

I'm so sorry for the trouble! I just sent you an email to assist you in resolving this issue. Please let me know if you haven't received it.

• Hi! I am also having this issue

1430 karma

@akosuafrimpong16 said:
    Hi! I am also having this issue

I am so sorry that you are having issues with your account. I just sent you an email to help resolve the issues with your account. Please let me know if you haven't received it.

• JShepherdJShepherd Core Member
    73 karma

I’m having same issue; can you email link or post in threads please?

• Paula --Student Service--Paula --Student Service-- Member Administrator Student Services
    848 karma

@jamesmatthewshepherd said:
    I’m having same issue; can you email link or post in threads please?

Sorry about the issue! I just sent you an email regarding this. Please let me know if you haven't received it.

• jinwoo9701jinwoo9701 Core Member
    5 karma

I am currently experiencing the same issue

• Sarah KahnSarah Kahn Member
    7 karma

Hi, also experiencing the same issue. I made a new account on 7sage but see it's linked to my old one. It also won't let me unlink it from the old account.

1430 karma

@dirtbabe68 I am so sorry that you are having issues with your account. I just sent you an email to help resolve the issues with your account. Please let me know if you haven't received it.

1430 karma

@jinwoo9701 So sorry that you are having issues with your account! I just sent you a message to help resolve this. Let me know if you got it.

• oneeyjoneeyj Core Member
    17 karma

Please help! I also have this problem.

• Paula --Student Service--Paula --Student Service-- Member Administrator Student Services
    848 karma

@oneeyj So sorry for the trouble! I sent you an email regarding this issue. Please let me know if you haven't received it.

• manuel.arauz28manuel.arauz28 Core Member
    4 karma

I am also having this issue! Apparently my lsac account has a different email than my 7sage account. I was able to merge my two lsac accounts but I am still being prompted by 7sage that my linked account does not have prep plus.

1430 karma

@"manuel.arauz28" said:
    I am also having this issue! Apparently my lsac account has a different email than my 7sage account. I was able to merge my two lsac accounts but I am still being prompted by 7sage that my linked account does not have prep plus.

Sorry about the issue, I have sent you an email on how this issue can be resolved.

• Art_Vandelay-1Art_Vandelay-1 Core Member
    3 karma

I purchased LSAC through a different test prep company and they never sent me a link coach email. How do I access my LSAC Prep Plus to my 7sage account? Thank you!

edited April 2023 1430 karma

@sara_knepshield There is a message with a "Link" button that appears just under "Continue" button on the Syllabus. Tapping on the link button will redirect you to LSAC's LawHub site and will be asked to login to your existing LSAC account.

You can also check out this page for more information about linking your LSAC Prep Plus subscription to your 7Sage account.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

• kashmannoahkashmannoah Alum Member
    5 karma

@"Cherry - Student Service" said:
    Hi there,

I am so sorry for the trouble. I just sent you an email on how I can help resolve this issue.

Im having the same issue. I havent received a link email but i purchased TestPrep Plus

1430 karma

@kashmannoah I am so sorry that you are having trouble with your account. I just sent you an email to help resolve this issue with your account.

• 2 karma

I am also having the same issue!

• jason.funstonjason.funston Alum Member
    9 karma

I am having this issue as well

848 karma

@"jennifer.mp.lam" @"jason.funston"

I'm so sorry for the trouble. I just sent you a message to help resolve this. Let me know if you got it.

• goodluck-2goodluck-2 Alum Member
    5 karma

Hi I am having this issue as well even though I just renewed my Prep Plus

• Sashell - Student ServiceSashell - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    edited May 2023 251 karma

@goodluck-2

I just sent you a message to assist in resolving this issue. Please confirm if you have received it. Sorry for the trouble!

• jmin0004jmin0004 Alum Member
    3 karma

Hi I'm having the same problem.

1430 karma

@jennifermin1517 said:
    Hi I'm having the same problem.

I am so sorry that you are having trouble with your account. I just sent you a message to help resolve this issue with your account.

• RACHELIS1016RACHELIS1016 Core Member
    13 karma

I'm having the same issue.

1430 karma

@RACHELIS1016 said:
    I'm having the same issue.

I am so sorry that you are having trouble with your account. We just sent you a message to help resolve this issue with your account.

• tiptonmaudetiptonmaude Core Member
    62 karma

I am also having this issue.

848 karma

Hi @tiptonmaude ,

I looked into your account and it is properly setup on our end and you have already linked your LSAC Prep Plus account with your 7Sage account. Are you having issues with your account? Please let me know so I can look into it and assist you.

• tesesmith9tesesmith9 Alum Member
    2 karma

I have the same issue

• Sashell - Student ServiceSashell - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    251 karma

Hi @tesesmith9,

Please note that your Lawhub Advantage subscription can only be linked to one 7Sage account. So if you have another 7Sage account with a Lawhub Advantage subscription linked to that account, this is likely the source of the problem.

I just sent an email to assist you with this matter. Can you please confirm receipt?

• Malachiherman1998-1Malachiherman1998-1 Alum Member
    8 karma

I just subscribed again to 7sage and since my Lawhub subscription expired, I had to subscribe again to use it here. I did so, but 7sage is still saying that it is not linked to my Lawhub account. Please help!

848 karma

@"Malachiherman1998-1" said:
    I just subscribed again to 7sage and since my Lawhub subscription expired, I had to subscribe again to use it here. I did so, but 7sage is still saying that it is not linked to my Lawhub account. Please help!

So sorry about that! I checked your account, and I can confirm that your LawHub Advantage subscription was successfully renewed. You should now have access to all the licensed materials within the course. If you encounter any lingering issues, just give me a shout, and I'll be more than happy to assist you.

• liulouis2333liulouis2333 Core Member
    3 karma

I got the same issue, could you help me with that?

1430 karma

@liulouis2333 said:
    I got the same issue, could you help me with that?

I am so sorry that you are having trouble with your account. I just sent you a message to help resolve this issue with your account.

• bravneet808bravneet808 Alum Member
    2 karma

Hello I am having same issue , I got lawhub but my 7sage still says I need to get a subscription?

• Diana - Student ServiceDiana - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    155 karma

@bravneet808 said:
    Hello I am having same issue , I got lawhub but my 7sage still says I need to get a subscription?

My apologies for the trouble with your account. I sent you a message so I can help you fix the issue.