Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Too Much Practice, Not Enough Time?

flowerchild72flowerchild72 Member
edited March 2022 in General 18 karma

help

Hi guys, I was hoping someone could help me out here. I'm taking the June 2022 LSAT and I've been studying since February daily for around 4 hours. I got a little distracted for two weeks because of spring break and while I am back on my grind, I've run into a little problem. I'm about two weeks away from finishing the Core Curriculum, but I'm stuck on the Logic Games section. I know that for the LGs, I should do each question I get wrong ten times, but should I be doing them ten times right now, or after I finish the CC and start practicing? Once I finish the CC I'll have about a month and a half of practice time ( I'll be studying 6 hours each day including weekends) but I don't know if I should I should try to master the LG now and then save the practice later for other things, or finish the CC first. I'm scared I wont get through the CC if I spend too much time on the LG section, but at the same time I don't want to risk it. Please let me know your thoughts or opinions I feel so lost!

Comments

• LSATMaster89LSATMaster89 Member
    10 karma

At a certain point in your studies you will realize what you need to work on most. For you it sounds like Logic Games. For me it's logical reasoning. What I'm currently doing is spending most of my time trying to better understand logical reasoning while continuing to drill for the other two sections which I'm confident in so that I can practice the skills I feel good at as well.

• JD__2528JD__2528 Alum Member
    93 karma

I would just make a list of all the games that I should be retaking, have it taped to your desk/wall somewhere easily accessible, and whenever I sit down to do the studying, I would make a problem set out of them for a quick warm up. Naturally, through repetition, you'll be able to work on them quite extensively!