Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Berkeley CA Study Group

alissa1626alissa1626 Core Member
in Study Groups 24 karma

Hey! Another 7Sager and I are starting an in-person study group that would meet in Berkeley, CA (on campus or elsewhere) to keep each other accountable, discuss strategies and problems, and such. Hoping to take the LSAT in August! Join us if you're motivated or need motivation :)

Comments

• babkir19babkir19 Member
    50 karma

Hey! I am located in Berkeley and actually frequently study on campus! I would be interested!

• girlimtryinggirlimtrying Alum Member
    18 karma

Hi! I'm interested!

• Student4656Student4656 Member
    14 karma

same here!

• skmahal510-1-1skmahal510-1-1 Live Member
    edited May 2022 20 karma

Hey! I'm also in Berkeley and also planning on testing in August!! I went to Cal so tons of libraries there to study group at! Right now I'm testing mid-150s and aiming for a 170. Please hit me up! I really look forward to this!

• vicwereokayvicwereokay Member
    13 karma

lol go bears

• Maureen --Student Service--Maureen --Student Service-- Member Administrator Student Services
    404 karma

@skmahal510 said:
    Hey! I'm also in Berkeley and also planning on testing in August!! I went to Cal so tons of libraries there to study group at! Right now I'm testing mid-150s and aiming for a 170. Please hit me up! I really look forward to this!

Hi there,

We recommend that you do not post your email address publicly. Spam bots might pick up your email address and you'll get spam. If you want to share contact info, you can use a private message. You can also see our Forum Guidelines here.

I went ahead and deleted the email address in this thread.

Let me know if you have any questions.

• sdumlaosdumlao Member
    187 karma

@alissa1626 Go Bears! Are alum welcome to join? If so, I'd love more details. :smiley: