Fee waiver conditionally approved - is it possible to access Prep plus & 7 sage discount now?

JayjayjayJayjayjay Member
edited May 2022 in General 32 karma

I just submitted my documentation for the LSAT waiver and is currently conditionally approved. I know I can register the test and CAS without having to pay, but has anyone gotten access to the 1-year Law Hub prep plus? Would it also be possible to get the 7 sage discount without the LSAT fee waiver be officially approved? (I’m willing to pay the fee in full shall my Lsat fee waiver be rejected later).

UPDATE: thank you all for answering! I got mine approved the second day and got both Prep Plus invitation link and 7Sage fee waiver the next day!

Comments

• BrotherManBrotherMan Alum Member
    11 karma

In a similar position. My guess is no, but hoping for a yes so I can have full access. Following this.

• Paula --Student Service--Paula --Student Service-- Member Administrator Student Services
    848 karma

Hi @Jayjayjay ,

I'm afraid we would need the actual fee waiver approval letter from LSAC in PDF format to confirm your fee waiver status before you can enroll in our fee waiver program. It is a PDF from LSAC that says "We are pleased to inform you that your request for a fee waiver has been approved..."

Please let me know if you have any questions. I am here to help!

• JayjayjayJayjayjay Member
    32 karma

@"alexispadilla40-1-1-1-1" said:
    In a similar position. My guess is no, but hoping for a yes so I can have full access. Following this.

Still unsure about the Prep Plus but student services responded below saying no for 7 Sage :(

• JayjayjayJayjayjay Member
    32 karma

@"Paula --Student Service--" said:
    Hi @Jayjayjay ,

I'm afraid we would need the actual fee waiver approval letter from LSAC in PDF format to confirm your fee waiver status before you can enroll in our fee waiver program. It is a PDF from LSAC that says "We are pleased to inform you that your request for a fee waiver has been approved..."

Please let me know if you have any questions. I am here to help!

Thank you Paula for answering! Any chance if you know the case is the same for Prep Plus?

• Maureen --Student Service--Maureen --Student Service-- Member Administrator Student Services
    edited May 2022 404 karma

Hi @Jayjayjay,

Yes, it is the same for Prep Plus. LSAC will only provide you with a free Prep Plus subscription after you have been approved for the fee waiver.

Please feel free to contact LSAC for more information. You can contact LSAC by calling 215-968-1001 or by sending them an email at lsacinfo@lsac.org for more information.

• 54 karma

@Jayjayjay I also got a fee waiver - I had to call LSAC to get access to LawHub Prep Plus. The fee waiver confirmation says that you will get an automated email to access the service, but mine never came. After I called and asked for access they sent me a link to sign up for free. Hope it helps.