Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Recommended formal logic textbooks?

inactiveinactive Alum Member
in General 12637 karma
Hey 7Sagers,

Had someone write in with a question I thought you could help out with! Here it is:

I was just wondering if you could let me know a list of your recommended formal logic textbooks that might help me with LSAT study. Just to give you a little background, I have read LR Bible once and watched all your lectures and have done all the LSAT prep tests once. I plan to take an official LSAT exam 2015 December.

My problem is that my brain stops thinking for moments and try to re-read stimulus over again and again to process the pasdage or stimulus especially when I encounter convoluted sentences or difficult logics. Especially when I feel pressured by time limit, it gets worse.

I heard from some of my attorney friends that reading law school text books and studying and analyzing actual cases may help. I just wanted to get your opinion on this if it would really helps. I feel only studying with LSAT prep tests is not sufficient at my level.

I would so much appreciate it if you could provide some tips.

Thanks!

Comments