7Sage Live Class - June 8th through August 10th! [SOLD OUT]

Aastha SAastha S Member Administrator Sage 7Sage Tutor
edited May 2022 in General 413 karma

Hey y'all!

Because of the success of our other live classes, I'm excited to announce that I'll be teaching a 10-week LSAT course starting June 8th!

We will meet every Wednesday from 7pm-8pm EST. Not only will we be going over key strategies for each section of the test, I'll also be providing each student with homework, drills, and a study plan! If you want some guidance, structure, and accountability for your LSAT journey, this class is perfect for you!

The classes will be held weekly from June 8th to August 10th over zoom. The class is limited to 16 students - first come, first served.

To sign up, visit this link: https://7sage.com/lsat-live-class/

If you have any questions about the course, feel free to post it down below. I'm looking forward to working with each of you to get ready for test day!

Comments

• crosbiec23crosbiec23 Core Member
    21 karma

If you drop before a certain point, can you get a refund? Taking June LSAT, but might have to take August to and would love a class opportunity.

• sum-g-00sum-g-00 Alum Member
    72 karma

Hi! Is this class geared towards people planning on taking the August LSAT? Also, where in the CC should you be in order to gain the most from this class (or what should your current PT score be? if that is relevant).

• ^^ Following

• Aastha SAastha S Member Administrator Sage 7Sage Tutor
    413 karma

@sumayyahghori00 said:
    Hi! Is this class geared towards people planning on taking the August LSAT? Also, where in the CC should you be in order to gain the most from this class (or what should your current PT score be? if that is relevant).

Hey! While the timeline for this class works out well for someone taking the August LSAT, the skills that we will go over will be useful for someone taking the test at any point! In regard to where you should be in your studying, having the foundational material completed in the core curriculum would be helpful, but not necessary! As long as you have a working understanding of what each section contains, we'll discuss strategies that you can use to excel in each of them! Regardless of your current PT average, we'll be sure to meet you where you are and help you build up from there. Let me know if you have any other questions, I hope to see you in the class!

413 karma

@crosbiec23 said:
    If you drop before a certain point, can you get a refund? Taking June LSAT, but might have to take August to and would love a class opportunity.

Hey! Refunds will be provided up until the first day of class (June 8th). Let me know if you have any other questions!

• 78 karma

HI Aastha, are these classes geared towards beginner, intermediate, or advanced test takers?

I've been studying for over a year and I'm just a few points shy of my target. Wondering if this class would be the right fit for me or if I'm better off getting private tutoring. Thanks!

• kelltronkelltron Member
    3 karma

Hi! This seems like a fantastic resource. I have only just taken my first diagnostic practice test, and still need to get through the core cirriculum. I am scheduled to take the LSAT in September. Is there any chance that another live class will begin in July?

413 karma

@PapaPetrovitch said:
    HI Aastha, are these classes geared towards beginner, intermediate, or advanced test takers?

I've been studying for over a year and I'm just a few points shy of my target. Wondering if this class would be the right fit for me or if I'm better off getting private tutoring. Thanks!

Hi! This class will help if if you're looking for strategies to get through each section of the test. If you're looking for help in one or two sessions in particular, one-on-one tutoring might be best for you! You can use this link to schedule a free 30 minute consultation and learn about how our tutors can help you reach your goals! https://calendly.com/aastha-sinha-21/7sage-tutoring-free-consult-aastha

413 karma

@Kelleyleonard18 said:
    Hi! This seems like a fantastic resource. I have only just taken my first diagnostic practice test, and still need to get through the core cirriculum. I am scheduled to take the LSAT in September. Is there any chance that another live class will begin in July?

Hey! We'll definitely be rolling out more of these classes in the near future. Be on the lookout on this forum to see the announcement of the next one!