Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New update on no physical scratch paper allowed

jennaqkrjennaqkr Member
edited June 2022 in General 9 karma

update: it was just for the LSAT writing portion, i misread :)

Hello everyone, I'm writing in June and just got an email that had a section discussing how physical scratch paper is not allowed and that the LSAC has a digital scratch paper section to type notes. I'm honestly really worried because I've been doing LG all by hand and not sure how well this will translate to the online interface...

Comments

• nlindgren2012nlindgren2012 Alum Member
    10 karma

I believe this only applies to LSAT writing portion. Previous tests in this cycle have allowed up to five sheets of blank scratch paper. So you should be able use paper for games

• claremontclaremont Core Member
    590 karma

That was in reference to the LSAT writing requirement.

• 14 karma

That is only for LSAT writing as per the email, "Test takers will no longer be able to use physical scratch paper for LSAT Writing. In lieu of scratch paper, the LSAT Writing interface includes a built-in, digital “Scratch Paper” section where you’ll be able to type your notes. The use of physical scratch paper is now considered a test violation and could cause your test to be flagged and potentially canceled."

I think they would have mentioned that paper isn't allowed at all instead of just saying LSAT writing. What do you think?

• 206 karma

I started questioning all my life decisions there for a moment....

LG without a scratch paper... ha ha ...

• Juan23vrJuan23vr Live Member
    298 karma

HAHA this person causing mass panic because they cant read :] Looooool

• good sisgood sis Yearly Member
    11 karma

not to freak people out, but ive found that even LSAT writing is super shitty with digital scratch paper. its impossible to organize it how you want.