Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Most Pressure On Sequencing Games

LSAT dingusLSAT dingus Core Member
edited June 2022 in Logic Games 23 karma

Hi all,

I've been fool-proofing LG for the past week and a half, and as it pertains to sequencing games, it's become pretty clear to me that box items typically exert the most pressure on the board. Hence, whether it's a rule/question-driven game, looking at where to first place the box item will yield key inferences for the other rules. Along those lines, I noticed in some sequencing games with a twist that a rule preventing items from a sub-category from being next to other items in that same sub-category also exerts extreme pressure on the board (i.e. the notoriously difficult PT68G4, and to a much lesser extent, PT65G2). If we were to compare these two generic rules, it seems to me that the latter rule exerts even more pressure than the former. In other words, we should focus our attention first and foremost to the sub-category rule, even before a box rule in a scenario where both appear. Does this sound right to y'all? Also, if you guys have similar findings on some other generic rules that help you make inferences in different types of games, I'd appreciate it if you could share! Thanks and good luck on the studying!