Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The 7Sage Reproductive Health Equity Scholarship

Juliet --Student Service--Juliet --Student Service-- Member Administrator Student Services
edited July 16 in Law School Admissions 5141 karma

7Sage Admissions is offering a reproductive health equity scholarship to one applicant with a demonstrable record of advocacy in the areas of women's health, reproductive health, or health equity. The winner will receive a free Admissions Consulting Package, a free LSAT Ultimate subscription, and $500 toward their eventual law school tuition. To apply, please fill out this form and provide your name, email, résumé and a brief description of your goals, aspirations, prior work experience, or any other contextualizing information you feel it's important for us to know.

Apply here by July 15, 2022: The 7Sage Reproductive Health Equity Scholarship

Comments

  • raincoastgirlraincoastgirl Alum Member
    27 karma

    Love this.

  • katebushfankatebushfan Yearly Member
    edited July 8 6 karma

    Thank you for doing this! Do you know when 7Sage will announce the winner?

  • Juliet --Student Service--Juliet --Student Service-- Member Administrator Student Services
    5141 karma

    @dootdoot09 said:
    Thank you for doing this! Do you know when 7Sage will announce the winner?

    Hi there,

    We will announce the winner by the first week of August.

    Let me know if you have any further questions.

  • JudgeAlice-1JudgeAlice-1 Monthly Member
    13 karma

    Thank you for creating a scholarship focused on this area of concentration.

  • chocolatesprinkleschocolatesprinkles Monthly Member
    16 karma

    Hello! I submitted my application using another email, not the one on my 7sage account. Is that alright?

  • David.BusisDavid.Busis Member Moderator Admissions Consultant
    6837 karma

    @chocolatesprinkles no problem!

  • juliameahjuliameah Monthly Member
    1 karma

    Hi I just saw this but I’m highly interested in this field and scholarship, could I turn in my application by midnight?

  • Juliet --Student Service--Juliet --Student Service-- Member Administrator Student Services
    5141 karma

    @juliameah said:
    Hi I just saw this but I’m highly interested in this field and scholarship, could I turn in my application by midnight?

    Hi there,

    Yes, you can submit your application by 11:59 ET on July 15, 2022.

    Let me know if you have any further questions.

  • alaamo20alaamo20 Alum Member
    4 karma

    Hi! I just submitted my application but I'm not sure if it went through. Would I receive a sort of confirmation email?

  • Juliet --Student Service--Juliet --Student Service-- Member Administrator Student Services
    5141 karma

    @"alaa.mustafa.2016" said:
    Hi! I just submitted my application but I'm not sure if it went through. Would I receive a sort of confirmation email?

    Hi there,

    Sorry, you would not have received a confirmation email, but I confirm that we received your application.

    Let me know if you have any further questions.

  • chocolatesprinkleschocolatesprinkles Monthly Member
    16 karma

    hi! I actually had the same question about a confirmation email. I submitted my application on the 14th. Can you please confirm that you received mine as well? Just want to make sure :) Thank you so much for your time!

  • Just joined 7Sage today and this popped up and missed the deadline. This is totally my story. Will you by chance offer this opportunity again? Thank you

  • alaamo20alaamo20 Alum Member
    4 karma

    @"Juliet --Student Service--" said:

    @"alaa.mustafa.2016" said:
    Hi! I just submitted my application but I'm not sure if it went through. Would I receive a sort of confirmation email?

    Hi there,

    Sorry, you would not have received a confirmation email, but I confirm that we received your application.

    Let me know if you have any further questions.

    Amazing! Thank you so much for the confirmation!

  • Maureen --Student Service--Maureen --Student Service-- Member Administrator Student Services
    169 karma

    Hi @chocolatesprinkles & @LaurenRollinsCampbell,

    Let me look into this and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

  • Thank you!

  • Maureen --Student Service--Maureen --Student Service-- Member Administrator Student Services
    169 karma

    @chocolatesprinkles said:
    hi! I actually had the same question about a confirmation email. I submitted my application on the 14th. Can you please confirm that you received mine as well? Just want to make sure :) Thank you so much for your time!

    Hi there,

    I confirm that we received your application.

    Let me know if you have any further questions.

  • Maureen --Student Service--Maureen --Student Service-- Member Administrator Student Services
    169 karma

    @LaurenRollinsCampbell said:
    Just joined 7Sage today and this popped up and missed the deadline. This is totally my story. Will you by chance offer this opportunity again? Thank you

    Hi there,

    Yes! We will offer this scholarship annually.

    Let me know if you have any further questions.

  • Thank you!

  • chocolatesprinkleschocolatesprinkles Monthly Member
    16 karma

    Hi!! Will we know when the winner has been announced? Will they be announced here or will all of us be sent an email with the winner's name?

    Thank you so much for your help!!

  • yk123456yk123456 Monthly Member
    13 karma

    Hi, we were told winners would be announced by first week of August. Are there any updates yet?

  • legalwormlegalworm Yearly Member
    16 karma

    @yk123456 said:
    Hi, we were told winners would be announced by first week of August. Are there any updates yet?

    Hi, I just saw that the winner was announced 8 days ago in a discussion post!

Sign In or Register to comment.