Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Green Bar Chart

Nick PischullaNick Pischulla Core Member
in General 20 karma

Does anyone know how to interpret the green bar chart over the correct answer in the analytics tab? Does this simply mean that "x"% of students get this question right who are scoring in your score range? Or does it mean that the percent of people getting that question correct achieve the score above each answer choice?

I'm a little confused by this and would love some clarification if people have any!

Comments

• Matt SorrMatt Sorr Alum Member
    edited June 2022 2239 karma

If I understand correctly, the green bar shows you the percentage of 7Sagers that chose that answer choice. The analytics are pulled from people who took the full, timed PT. The score above the bar shows you the average final score of the people who selected that answer choice. I hope this helps!

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    edited June 2022 1431 karma

@"Nick Pischulla" said:
    Does anyone know how to interpret the green bar chart over the correct answer in the analytics tab? Does this simply mean that "x"% of students get this question right who are scoring in your score range? Or does it mean that the percent of people getting that question correct achieve the score above each answer choice?

I'm a little confused by this and would love some clarification if people have any!

Hi there,

The percentage under the answer choice is the percentage of 7Sage students who chose that answer. For example, 70% chose A.

The scores above the answer choices are the average PrepTest scores of 7Sage students who chose that answer. So for example, the screenshot below shows PT19.S2.Q24 where it says 167 for A. That means of everyone who took PrepTest 19, we look at the subset of those people who chose A for that question and we average their PrepTest scores. It came out to 167.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions.