Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

avg score not improving

Hello,
I am having troubles with my lsat score not improving. However it is also not declining either which is good (I hope)
Looking for some advice from anyone who has overcome this problem. I plan on applying for law school this fall and would really like to overcome this ASAP.

Comments

• JessDoctorateJessDoctorate Member
    52 karma

how are your blind review scores? are they improving? if so, your issue might be timing. If your BR score is the same as your PT score, you'll probably want to review the core curriculum for your problem areas

• Matt SorrMatt Sorr Alum Member
    2239 karma

If you’re scoring high (meaning high 160s and up), there’s a good chance your issues are relatively specific. Really taking the time to analyze which sections you’re struggling with and what exactly is causing you problems is the path to improvement. In the higher score rungs, a tutor may be of use to diagnose your issue(s). If you’re scoring below the upper 160s, then you’ve got to make sure you understand the fundamentals. This is particularly true for LG if you’re not consistently scoring -0, -1, or -2. Go back to the core curriculum, redo the lessons, and drill the areas that are troubling you most.

• Aastha SAastha S Member Administrator Sage 7Sage Tutor
    413 karma

Hey! Hitting a plateau is an incredibly common part of many people's LSAT journey. In order to break it, you really want to spend some time with your analytics and understand what the common patterns are in the questions you're missing. If you're unsure as to what the best path to improvement is, consider getting an outside perspective from one of the tutors here at 7Sage! We can help create an individualized plan for you and help you increase your score. If you want to learn more about how 7Sage's tutoring services can fit into your own studying, you can use this link to schedule a free 30 minute consultation with one of our tutors: https://calendly.com/7sage-consult/7sage-tutoring-free-consult?utm_source=DF

Looking forward to speaking with you soon!