Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is there a way to search for specific problems?

I know there are keywords for specific problems, but I don't know if theres an easy way to locate them using those keywords. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Comments

• nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    Well! You can always Google. For instance, "LSAT logical reasoning centaurs unicorns" should help you find all LSAT LR Q's relating to centaurs/unicorns. Then once you know which PT/Section/Q it is, you can look it up here. Happy hunting!
  • c.janson35c.janson35 Free Trial Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    2398 karma
    @nicole.hopkins said:
    Well! You can always Google.
    Agreed. Most often, a simple search with lsat and the beginning of the stimulus will lead you straight to the question. For example, try searching "lsat rifka: we do not need". Google just told me exactly where this question is found (test, section, question) in exactly .56 seconds
  • PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    www.lmgtfy.com
  • emli1000emli1000 Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    3462 karma
    Google knows it all.
  • __Juan____Juan__ Alum Member
    184 karma
    It looks like there would be a search box, but I have not found it. I have to go to the resources header at the top of the page. Then to LG explanations. I find the test my question is in and click on any game for that test. Then I scroll down and I can navigate to other problems in other sections.
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    @"Alan Cheuk" Given that there is the keyword functionality for at least some questions/passages/games, would it be possible to equip the 7sage platform with search functionality, at least where these are present? I'm unfamiliar with the data architecture—just a thought.
  • harrismeganharrismegan Member
    2074 karma
    I always just go into google and type "LSAT...." and then the beginning of the passage I'm looking for. Manhattan ususally pops right up!
  • PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    May I ask why you are asking this? Where are you completing questions that you don't know where they are from?