Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Logic Games HELP

Avatario43Avatario43 Core Member
in General 198 karma

Recently received advice that for my goal score - currently averaging 152 to 154 (sorry im typing this after a very long day) - just need around 7-10 more answers total correct to get what I need for my top schools. advice was to keep up LR and Reading and try to improve these sections, but since thats around -8 -9 and logic games is around - 11to -13, it makes most sense with the time crunch to keep drilling logic games as everyone has labeled this section "easiest to improve on."

I agree, and I can see why. Please help me though. The reading comes to me more naturally than logic games and I know its because it takes time / practice / nothing like you've ever done in academic history etc, I know my brain and im trying to articulate that these puzzles are very hard for me in a general sense. I usually can get the set up pretty good for most games even if im not too fast at it, understand the logic behind it, but the questions is where I go wrong. yes I know there is video explanations. I have been watching them. its hard to keep up with the question format in the explanations vs what I have on paper (with such strict time constraints) and the explanations are not necessarily helping me improve, even when I truly am listening and taking it in.

It would mean the world to me for thorough advice and step by step insight. What would you do in my situation, specifically? Im willing to put in the work, but feel like I need to change something.

Thank you so much in advance.

Comments