Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

133. I don't know what to do

I personally feel like 7sage let me down. I studied as much as I could working full time. I took PTs, did drills, and still all for nothing. What do I do?

Comments

• yoni0218yoni0218 Alum Member
    35 karma

7Sage has helped a lot of people including myself. So it's not an inherent problem with the program. It might not be the right program for you, in which case you should ask yourself why, and what might be a better alternative. You should also self reflect on your study process, why isn't it working for you. Studying and working full time is very challenging and commendable, but it is possible to still see big increases doing this. If you want I could go over a few questions with you.

• markmywordsmarkmywords Core Member
    223 karma

Getting a score that's lower than you were anticipating really sucks, I'm sorry. Many of us have been there. How long have you been studying? Where were you PT'ing?

• Brrrree3Brrrree3 Member
    85 karma

Purchase the Loophole by Ellen Cassidy. It was amazing for logical reasoning. I read it over twice and it vastly improved my score. I also approached LG differently. Instead of always watching JY do the problems, I would take a bunch of problems blind and review them in-depth before doing anything else. I taught myself LG and it got me down to -2. If you're at a 133, unfortunately you don't have a good grasp on the test. 7Sage didn't let you down, you just aren't studying correctly. You should be drilling the basics that 7Sage gives you, taking practice drills timed, and blind reviewing everything.