Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

162 to 177 thank you 7 sage

A 145 diagnostic to a 162 in September to a 177 in November. Thank you J.Y. and 7 sage I still cannot believe it.

Comments

• ferndudeferndude Member
    122 karma

Congratulations!! You absolutely deserve the phenomenal score.

• m.cornacchia4m.cornacchia4 Member
    12 karma

Hey there! How did you get from a 145 to 162? I'm around a 153 right now and am hoping to raise my score to the mid 160s, thanks!

• les12les12 Member
    edited November 2022 37 karma

@"m.cornacchia4" said:
    Hey there! How did you get from a 145 to 162? I'm around a 153 right now and am hoping to raise my score to the mid 160s, thanks!

Hi there, I can only speak for me personally and I know not every thing works for everybody. I developed I list of methods I would use for each Logical Reasoning question type as a series of steps and I then followed those steps vigorously. LR was my weakest section. To build stamina I would also take LSATs with 5 sections instead of 4. I hope that helps a little!

• Matt SorrMatt Sorr Alum Member
    2239 karma

Amazing! Congrats!

• Hey there Big congrats on your success I was hoping to get your input on what you did to go from the 160's to high 170's. What were your strategies because the last jump is hard as you would only have a margin of error of a few questions only. Also were you PTing in that range before the test day? Did you do any tutoring?

Any advice is greatly appreciated!

• JY DiscipleJY Disciple Alum Member
    317 karma

Congratulations! You worked your tailed off, and got the score you deserve. All the best the rest of the way.

• JY DiscipleJY Disciple Alum Member
    317 karma

Correction: *Tail

• Kathyzx3Kathyzx3 Member
    4 karma

Congrats!!! :)

• Paula --Student Service--Paula --Student Service-- Member Administrator Student Services
    848 karma

Congratulations! We are so happy to be part of your LSAT journey!