Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Trello as an organization tool for studying

allison.gill.sanfordallison.gill.sanford Alum Inactive Sage
in General 1128 karma
Hi all, just wanted to share a great tool that has been working well for me to organize my study tasks. I think there are some particular challenges for self-guided LSAT students regarding time management and where to focus, and perhaps some of this can be addressed with better organization. I have been using Trello to keep track of four main categories: To learn (core curriculum/fundamentals), To review (material I know I am fuzzy on or need to memorize), To practice (problem sets to drill), and then notes about what is currently tripping me up on each section. I have also organized my overall study timeline on this tool. You can add checklists to cards, and due dates for cards as well.
Works great for me - if anyone is struggling to get organized or keep track of work outside of the 7Sage syllabus, I recommend this.

Comments

• mepujalsmepujals Alum Member
    103 karma
    Wow, I just signed up with my google account--- how amazingly easy to use! This is going to be a great visual tool for all of the stuff swimming around in my head...Thank you!:)
  • allison.gill.sanfordallison.gill.sanford Alum Inactive Sage
    1128 karma
    Glad to pass it on! Good luck!
  • Aiesha G.Aiesha G. Alum Member
    199 karma
    Thanks for posting this resource!